Tabs for Everything was one of the sets we received at OnStage earlier this year. I really didn’t see how I would use it until I received the current issue of Stampin’ Success that featured this set. It comes as a bundle with the new Circle Tab Punch.
I made this mini pizza box with the set for my Open House last weekend.
And I cased the note cards that were in the magazine.
The punch is just too cute.
Some great uses for the Circle Tab punch are:
- Make tabs for the catalogue for the different categories
- Punch out the color of card stock you use on a section of the stamping sponges and staple it to the sponge so it identifies the ink color you are using. We used to have the tab punch that served the same purpose.
- Use it as a pull tab on your various projects
- Stamps: Tabs for Everything (Bundle with Circle Tab Punch #145364 – $40)
- Paper: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Subtles DSP
- Ink: Pool Party, Powder Pink, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder,Black Archival
- Accessories: Circle Tab Punch, Layering Circles Framelits, Dimensionals, Retired Twine
Shop my online store for this cute bundle – CLICK HERE to enter the store.
Thanks for stopping by and having a stamping good day!