More Swirly Bird as I can’t seem to stop using this set. This was the make and take at my recent Open House. I love the combination of Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.
- Stamps: Swirly Birds, Grateful Bunch
- Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
- Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Wild Wasabi
- Accessories: Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Pearls
Hope you are enjoying the new catalogue – just so many wonderful new things and just not enough time to get to them all!
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping.
This is a fabulous bundle as you can make beautiful floral images to adorable baby cards. The bonus is in the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits in this bundle as you get this nice “scroll” in them.
I used the scroll in today’s card. I started with a card base cut 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″. On the front panel of the card, I cut it at 2 3/4″ from the top fold, and then cut off a 1 1/2″ piece.
The layering pieces of Melon Mambo is cut at 4″ x 2 1/2″ and 4″ x 1 1/4″ with the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP pieces cut at 3 7/8″ x 2 1/2″ and 3 7/8″ x 1 1/8″.
The Basic Black scroll piece from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits is trimmed to 4 1/2″. You next place the small front panel piece flush with the bottom of back panel of the card and then adhere the scroll to the front of the card with adhesive to the top piece and bottom piece.
I added Melon Membo flowers, highlighted with a bit of Clear Wink of Stella, to the front of the scroll On the inside panel of the card, I stamped the sentiment from Suite Sayings in Memento Black ink to show through the opening of the card and colored the leaf with a Melon Mambo Marker.
- Stamps: Swirly Bird, Suite Sayings Bundle and save 10% when you purchase the Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits for $59.25
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Black
- Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pop of Pink Specialty DSP
- Thinlits: Swirly Scribbles
- Accessories: Wink of Stella (Clear)
Shop my online store HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!