Today’s card is a sparkly Z Fold Santa’s Sleigh card, another from my White Christmas card class.
I had a lot of fun putting it together but cutting for a class was quite a different matter – lol. Glitter all over the desk after cutting the reindeer, trees and sleigh. I love the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP and incorporated the sheet with the snowflakes onto the card. There are so many other beautiful sheets in this Designer Series Paper package that I’m looking forward to using.
I cut some Silver Foil snowflakes using the snowflake thinlit from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. I love working with the foil paper as they cut like butter and they added a little extra punch to the card.
Z Fold cards are very easy to make and they so impressive! Cut the card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″. Cut the band 1 1/2″ x 11″ and also score at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″. The base card has the long side face up. Just reverse the band so that the long side is at the back of the card.
The rest of the layers are cut:
- 5 1/4″ x 4″, 2 1/2″ x 4″ (2 x) (Silver Foil)
- 5″ x 3 3/4″, 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ (2 x) (Year of Cheer DSP)
- 5 1/4″ x 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″ x 2″ (2x) (Silver Foil)
- 5″ x 1″, 2 1/4″ x 1″ (2X) Year of Cheer DSP
You can purchase the items to make this card at my online store HERE.
- Paper: Whisper White, Silver Foil, Year of Cheer Specialty DSP, Gold Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Accessories: Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits, Seasonal Layers Thinlits; Silver Cord (retired) – optional, Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
Thanks for stopping by on another beautiful fall day – happy stamping