And yet another super package of DSP that’s available for the Buy 3, Get 1 free sales promotion! I just love this paper!
There are so many great patterns in this package and again lots of co-ordinating colors to use with them.
- Stamps – Animal Outing, Itty Bitty Greetings
- Ink – Shaded Spruce
- Paper – Shaded Spruce, Animal Expedition DSP, Whisper White
- Accessories: Animal & Friends Thinlits, Subtle Embossing Folder (you need this!),
- With 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Shaded Spruce card stock, cut at 5 3/4″, score at 4 1/4″
- Cut strip of Shaded Spruce 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ from remaining piece
- Cut DSP 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ and 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″, attach to top and strip of 1 3/4″ Shaded Spruce, 1″ x 5 14″ for inside of card
- Cut Whisper White card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside of card
- Cut piece of Shaded Spruce card stock using Square Layering Framelits measuring 2 5/8″ x 2 5/8″ at outer edge
- Cut piece of Whisper White card stock using Square Layering Framelits measuring 2 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ at outer edge and run through Big Shot using the Subtles embossing folder
- Cut out the Rhino image from the sheet of DSP and cut out with co-ordinating Animal & Friends Thinlits
- Layer these three pieces
- Line up 1 3/4″ Shaded Spruce card stock with the bottom of the card, add adhesive to the top and bottom of focal image and attach to card.
- Add 1″ strip of DSP to Whisper White and adhere to inside of card
- Stamp inked up Shaded Spruce sentiment on inside panel
SHOP HERE for your stamping supplies.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!