Our Stampers’ Club started last month after 17 months of no in person classes. What better way to start off than with the stunning Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper and Artistically Inked stamp set for one of the projects. We made this colorful Split Tri Fold card with beautiful bright colors from the designer series paper with a card base of Magenta Madness.
There are two score lines and a cut to fit the back panel into the front panel.
A panel of Whisper White is adhered in the centre of the card for writing a message.
- Card Base: Magenta Madness: 5 1/2″ x 11″, score at 2 15/16″ and 7″, scrap for scallop oval mat
- Card Stock Mats (Whisper White):
- 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (top left)
- 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (bottom left)
- 2 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (top right)
- 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (bottom right
- DSP Mats:
- 3 1/2″ x 2″ (top left)
- 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ (bottom left”
- 2 1/2″ x 2″ (top right)
- 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (bottom right)
- Inside panel: Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and scrap for sentiment
Assembling the card:
- Crease score lines
- Fold smaller panel over larger panel and use a pencil to draw a line using the edge of the card stock as a guide
- Place the marked panel into the paper trimmer on the 5 1/2″ side and position at 2 1/2″
- Cut down to the pencil line, and erase line
- Decorate with cut panels of card stock and DSP
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Whisper White with Magneta Madness classic ink, punched out with Double Oval punch and layer onto a Magenta Madness scallop oval punched out with Double Oval punch
This is the last month of Sale-A-Bration and I love every item that is offered in this brochure. Don’t miss out on the stamp sets, designer series paper and dies that you can redeem with a $60 (not including taxes and shipping) purchase from the Annual Catalogue or July-December, 2021 Mini Catalogue.
Shop my online store for the items from the Expressions in Ink suite and choose your free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. A purchase of $60 (not including taxes and shipping) earns a Level 1 item and a purchase of $120 (not including taxes and shipping) earns a Level 2 item or two Level items – you choose!
My online store is open for your convenience 24/7. Click here to start your shopping!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting – hope you are enjoying this Labour Day weekend.