As I mentioned in a previous post, I love this stamp set and for one of our Coffee & Cards we made this one in bright sunny Pineapple Punch! I felt like I needed a shot of sunshine and Pineapple Punch seemed to be the appropriate color to use.
- Beautiful Friendship stamp set
- Pineapple Punch, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
- Pineapple Punch, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green and Tuxedo Memento Black ink
- Layering Circles Dies
- Pineapple Punch 1/8″ Grosgrain ribbon
- SAB organza ribbon
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Pineapple Punch 4 1/4″ x 11″ score at 5 1/2″
- Basic Black 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Whisper White 5″ x 3 3/4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
Simply stamp the large floral image twice on the focal WW piece twice and add the leaves and small flowers around the image. It’s a great stamp set to create a beautiful card by just stamping randomly.
Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White and cut out with the scallop circle. I sponged the edges of the Whisper White focal panel and the scallop circle with Pineapple Punch classic ink.
Wrap the ribbon around the focal image placing the 1/8″ Pineapple Punch grosgrain over the purple organza ribbon. Complete the card with some sequins.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!