Being snow bound isn’t too bad as it gives me time to do some crafting and I immersed myself this morning to make this sampler card. I have so many frames to make samplers but haven’t had the time to tackle the project so I thought I would start with a card version.
It is totally different from what I had originally planned (isn’t that always?) but I’m pleased with the way it turned out.
I used the Beauty Abounds set and co-ordinating Butterfly Beauty Thinlits – it is a fantastic bundle with so many butterfly thinlits and All my Love Designer Series Paper. The card base is Lovely Lipstick with a mat of Flirty Flamingo. I have some old 6″ x 6″ envelopes so decided to make the card 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″.
- Beauty Abounds (bundle: #150617, Cling, $75.50) save 10% when purchasing a bundle
- Dragonfly Dreams: #142924, Photopolymer, $27
- Lovely Lipstick, #147140, $10.25
- Flirty Flamingo, #147052, $10.25
- Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Write Marker, Brights, #147157, $40
- Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Write Marker, 2018-2019, #147159, $20
- Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Write Marker, Subtles, #147156, $40
- Tuxedo Black, #132708, $8.25
- Lovely, Lipstick, #146970, $11.50
- Flirty Flamingo, #41416, $11.50
- Whisper White, #100730, $13.25
- All My Love DSP, #148576, $15.00
- Butterfly Beauty Thinlits (bundles with stamp set above)
- Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder, #143706, $14.00
- Basic Pearls, #144219, $6.75
- Multipurppose Liquid Glue, #110755, $5.50
The supplies to make this card can be purchased in my online store HERE. Sale-A-Bration is going strong and with a $60 purchase, you can redeem a Level 1 item or a $120 purchase gives you the option to redeem one Level 2 or two Level 1 items.
Thanks for stopping by today with the sun now shining to melt some of that snow. Here’s the view from my craft room. Happy crafting!