Another delightful bundle from the Occasions catalogue is the Birthday Cheer stamp set and Detailed Birthday Edgelits dies. So fun! I made this bridge card to show off the presents edgelits.
It took a bit of time with fussy cutting and coloring in the presents. Would you like to make it? Here’s how.
- Stamps: Birthday Cheer (Bundle with Detailed Birthday edgelits #148548, $61)
- Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Picture Perfect DSP (retired)
- Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Grapefruit Grove
- Accessories: Detailed Birthday edgelits, Adhesive Sheets
- Lemon Lime Twist card stock – 8″ x 4 1/4″, score at 1 1/4″, 2 1/2″, 5 1/2″, 6 3/4″
- DSP – cut four strips 1″ x 4″
- Whisper White – 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Stamp sentiment and background on Whisper White with Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist classic ink
- Adhere strips on each side
- Cut Bermuda Bay card stock 6″ x 2 1/4″ and cut out with presents edgelits
- Adhere to piece of Whisper White card stock 6″x 2 1/4″ and fussy cut around tops of presents
- Add color to presents with Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Cherry Cobbler, Grapefruit Grove markets
- Trim edgelit to 5 1/2″ and adhere to bottom of card
- You’re done!
The supplies to make this card are available in my online store HERE. With the purchase of the bundle, you can redeem a Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item – how sweet is that?
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!