I just love the Jubilee Beauty dies that are part of the Birthday Jubilee bundle. The two large filigree type dies are so delicate so I had to make a card using the dies on vellum.
I started with a card base of Petal Pink. I cut the rectangle die twice using the Petal Pink vellum from the Perennial Essence Vellum cardstock, added a panel of gold foil and voila! this is the result.
I paired up the card with the Stone embossing folder from the Power of Hope SAB bundle (a Level 2 reward). Let’s make the card.
- Petal Pink card base 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, mat 4″ x 5 1/4″, panel 3 5/8″ x 4 3/8″
- Gold Foil 3 13/16″ x 4 1/2
- Emboss 4″ x 5 1/4″ mat with Stone embossing folder
- Cut two rectangle dies from Jubilee Beauty dies on Petal Pink Vellum
- Put a dollop of Multiliquid Glue on the Silicon Craft mat and pick up with a quarter piece of a Stampin’ Sponge. Apply a thin layer on the back of the dies and secure to the 3 5/8″ x 4 3/8″ panel of Petal Pink
- Adhere this panel to the Gold foil panel
- Add a length of ribbon over the front where the two dies meet in the middle and secure to the back. Make a bow with the ribbon and secure with a glue dot
- Assemble the front of the card by adhering the embossed mat to the card front
- Add dimensionals to back of gold foil panel and adhere
- Ink sentiment from Timeless Tulips with Versamark and stamp on prepped Petal Pink card stock, sprinkle gold embossing powder and heat set with heat tool
- Ink flower from Birthday Jubilee with Versamark on Petal Pink and emboss with gold embossing powder and cut out with coordinating die from Jubilee Beauty dies
- Cut sentiment from Stitched So Sweetly dies using the second smallest rectangle die and positioning card stock towards the top of the die
- Position the die to the lower portion of the sentiment piece to fit the greeting and cut out with die
- Adhere flower to sentiment with dimensional
- You’re done!
Time is flying and some of the Sale-A-Bration items may be sold out, don’t hesitate and be sure to get your favourite SAB item before they run out. A $60 purchase (excluding taxes and shipping) earns a Level 1 reward and a $120 purchase (excluding taxes and shipping) earns a Level 2 reward.
Shop my store 24/7 HERE for all your stamping needs!
Thanks for stopping by on a beautiful winter day – sun shining brightly but nice and crisp! Happy crafting!