This beautiful Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series paper is back in stock! For today’s pocket card, I chose one of the stunning sheets for this quick card and paired it with the Plentiful Plants stamp set. Thanks to my friend, Jan Farring, for the inspiration for this card.
The insert comes out for your message.
I used Blackberry Bliss for the card base and Cinnamon Cider for the pocket panel.
- Card Base – Blackberry Bliss 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 1 ½” and 5 ½”
- Insert: Cinnamon Cider 5 ¼” x 4”
- Insert Mat: Basic White 5” x 3 ¾”
- DSP Mats: 4” x 4”, cut off 1 ¼”
- Fold at 1 ½” score line and fold down
Assembling the card:
- Adhere larger piece of DSP to front of card lining up from the bottom
- Adhere the folded card stock section over card base
- Add 1 ¼” strip DSP to folded portion of card – using the reverse side of DSP
- Wrap ribbon to adhere in centre front – make sure it is lined up straight on back of card
- Secure ribbon on front with tear and tape. The ribbon secures the card together
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Basic White and cut with Oval Layer Die and layer onto a Cinnamon Cider Scallop Oval.
- Pop up on front of card with Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment and leaf on Basic White layer, adhere to Cinnamon Cider mat
- Insert into pocket card
Shop my online store for the supplies to make today’s card here.
While in the store be sure to check out the Clearance Rack for new items just uploaded today.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!