Blended Seasons and the Stitched Season Framelits are part of the Color Your Season bundle available only this month to August 31. I chose to emboss the image on black card stock for a quick card.
The quick card did not turn out as I had hoped as I initially wanted to emboss a color on black card stock. I inked up the image with Versamark and then tapped it with the Lovely Lipstick classic ink and stamped it on the card stock. I then sprinkled clear embossing powder and heat embossed it but unfortunately the red did not show up on the black. Works much better on white card stock if you wanted an embossed color.
I then decided to just emboss it with white embossing powder and started the process again. I used the embossing buddy on the card stock and then reinked the stamp with Versamark – but ai ya! – look what I didn’t do! I forgot to clean off the stamp before reinking with Versamark . C’est la vie!
Instructions for today’s card.
- Stamps: Blended Seasons
- Paper: Basic Black 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ for focal piece, Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Basic Pearls, Embossing Buddy
- Rub Embossing Buddy over 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ Black card stock
- Stamp image and sentiment with Versamark, sprinkle White Embossing Powder over stamped images and heat with Heat Tool
- Assemble the card and add Basic Pearls to complete
To purchase your Blended Seasons Bundle, please visit my online store HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!