There’s a new candy cane set available in the Holiday Catalogue coming on September 5. The Candy Cane bundle features the stamp set and a Candy Cane Builder punch – oh what fun! On today’s card I have also used the new Swirls & Curls embossing folder also available in the Holiday Catalogue. So many exciting new bundles coming in the Holiday Catalogue!
Here are the details for the card.
- Stamps: Candy Cane Seasons (bundle it with the Candy Cane Builder punch)
- Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Red Foil
- Ink: Real Red
- Accessories: Stamparatus, Candy Cane Builder punch, Swirls & Curls embossing folder, Square Layering framelits, dimensionals
- Real Red card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 4″ and run through with Swirls & Curls embossing folder
- Stamp outline candy cane and candy cane stripes using Stamparatus to line up, punch out with Candy Lane Builder punch
- Cut out a piece of Whisper White card stock using the 2 3/8″ x 2 3/8″ square layering framelit
- Cut out a piece of Real Red scallop card stock using 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ scallop square layering framelit
- Punch out a bow from a scrap piece of Red foil using the Candy Cane Builder punch
- Punch out the candy cane
- Pop up the candy cane with dimensionals on Whisper White square and adhere the bow to it
- Stamp sentiment
- Assemble card with embossed panel and adhere the focal image with dimensionals to card front
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!