During the month of August, earn $6 Bonus Coupons from Stampin’ Up! with every $60 you spend. Collect your coupons throughout the month and redeem them in September when the Holiday Catalogue comes out.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email from Stampin’ Up! with your coupon code. Be sure to print it off and keep in a safe place for redemption in September.
The Color your Season promotion is in full swing until the end of August. During this limited time, you can purchase this great bundle with the Blended Seasons stamp set and Stitched Seasons Framelits. Available only while supplies lasts or August 31.
The bundle consists of the Blended Seasons stamp set and Stitched Seasons Framelits.
- Clear Mount Bundle: #149894 – $88
- Wood Mount Bundle: #149893 – $105
The Watercolor Pencils Assortment #2 are not part of the bundle but available during the month of August.
- 149014 – $17
Cards for all seasons can be made with this set and for today’s card I chose a fall theme using the leaves. I used the Watercolor Pencils to color them (I always find it relaxing to color).
- Stamp Set: Blended Seasons
- Paper: Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Whisper White
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Memento Black
- Other: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Garden Green Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Sponge Daubers
- Cajun Craze card stock 5 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 4 1/4″
- So Saffron card stock 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White card stock 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Stamp leaves randomly on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black ink
- Partially color the leaves and stems with the Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Garden Green Watercolor Pencils
- Using a Blender Pen, push out the color to fully cover the leaves and stems
- Stamp sentiment using Cajun Craze ink
- Assemble the layers on card front
My store is open 24/7 for all your Stampin’ Up! purchases HERE.
Please use Host Code H3ZHHTZJ when placing your order online.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!