These colors from the Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers are more in my comfort zone. There are some very bold prints in the pack but these are my color family and I love them.
Dandelion Wishes is one of my favorite stamp sets in this year Annual Catalogue and did you know, it’s very easy to make a “fireworks” card just by omitting the stems. I will have to try that next time.
This is a clean and simple card to make, so let’s get started.
- Stamps: Dandelion Wishes, Thankful Thoughts
- Paper: Petal Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White, Garden Impressions Paper Stack
- Ink: So Saffron, Memento Black
- Accessories: Layering Square Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Adhesive
- Petal Pink card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 1 1/2″ and 4 1/4″
- DSP 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″, 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4
- Whisper White card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ DSP to front narrow piece and other 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ DSP to front of card
- Stamp dandelion image on Whisper White card stock with So Saffron classic ink and cut out with largest Stitched Shapes square framelit
- Cut Petal Pink card stock with largest square from Layering Squares Framelits
- Adhere together and attached to front narrow panel, add Petal Pink Share What You Love Pearls to focal image
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White inside panel and adhere to card stock
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!