If you like the Stitched Shapes Framelits, you will surely love the Rectangle Stitched Framelits that are in the Occasions catalogue.
We made this card at a recent stamp club and I just love it, especially with the Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper that was in the Holiday catalogue.
The card is like a double layer card and the neat thing is that we only used one piece of the DSP. The framelits are double stitched and makes for a lovely impression on the card stock or other paper that is used in a project. You’ll see the double stitching in this close up.
Here are the supplies and how we put it together.
- Stamps: First Frost
- Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Frosted Floral Specialty DSP
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Frosted Bouquet Framelits; Dimensionals
- Cut Blackberry Bliss card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, and 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Cut DSP 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Centre the 3rd largest rectangle framelit on the DSP and roll through Big Shot. This will create a frame and the piece for the top layer of the card.
- Place the 4th largest rectangle on the Blackberry Bliss layer and roll through Big Shot
- Adhere the DSP frame on card front. Note: You will have a frame after cutting this piece and can be used on the inside of the card layered onto a piece of Whisper White cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Place the Blackberry Bliss layer into the centre of the DSP and it will fit right into the centre of the DSP frame and adhere to card front
- Adhere the DSP centre piece from the DSP frame onto Blackberry Bliss layer, lining up images with the frame
- Cut two Pear Pizzazz leaves from the Frosted Bouquet Framelits
- Stamp sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock and use 8th largest rectangle framelit to cut out
- Complete the card by assembling the leaves and sentiment on front of card
You can purchase the Rectangle Framelits from my online store HERE. I feel this is a must in your inventory!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!