So excited that the new catalogue will be going live next week on June 3! Here is a sneak peek of one of the lovey new bundles in the catalogue.
I used the Forever Fern stamp set, part of the Forever Fern bundle with the Forever Greenery DSP. I also used one of the new In Colors, Just Jade, to pair with Pretty Peacock and love the combination.
The measurements for this Z-fold card are different from this Z-fold card.
With the Forever Fern card, it opens up completely to lay flat whereas the card above does not lay flat. The top layer was cut at 3 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, 6 5/8″. For the Forever Fern Z-fold, I increased the measurements slightly to have the card lay flat (see measurements below).
- Pretty Peacock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″; 3 1/2″ x 9 3/4″, score at 4 1/4″, 7″
- Just Jade: 5 1/4″ x 4″, 2 1/2″ x 4″ (2 pieces) – these are for the card base mats; 4″ x 3 1/4″, 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ (2 pieces) – these are for the top fold mats
- Forever Greenery DSP: 5″ x 3 3/4″, 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ (2 pieces) for card base mats; 3 3/4″ x 3″ (2 pieces) for top fold mats; scraps for butterfly duet punch
- Whisper White: Scrap for front sentiment; 2″ x 2 3/4″ for sentiment
Assembling the Card:
- Adhere the card stock and DSP for the card base and top fold
- Stamp sentiment using Pretty Peacock classic ink on Whisper White scrap and cut with Stitched So Sweetly die
- Stamp Hello sentiment on Whisper White layer
- Position top mat – on card base. The larger panel of the card base is to the right and the top mat positions the larger panel to the left
- Fold the top mat and position on the card base and adhere with adhesive
- Add dimensionals to the sentiment piece and adhere to top panel
- Punch out two butterflies with Butterfly Duet punch from scraps of Forever Greenery DSP and add to card with glue dots
- Add gems to complete the card
If you are not currently with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, please email me.
Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!