My card today uses elements from the All My Love suite. In the suite is the Forever Lovely bundle with the stamp set and Lovely Flowers Edgelits.
The All My Love Designer Series Paper is part of the suite and it is so beautiful. I decided to make a corner fold card with some of the elements.
I thought that the Designer Series Paper selections in the Holiday Catalogue were fantastic – they are just as good if not better in the Occasions Catalogue. I don’t generally purchase multiple packages but I did from the Holiday Catalogue and certainly will be from the Occasions. This is just one of them.
Here’s the inside of the card.
Let’s make the card!
- Stamps: Forever Lovely
- Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, All My Love DSP, #148576, $15 (part of the All My Love suite
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Seafoam
- Accessories: Paper Trimmer, Glue Dots
- Pieces for card front: Flirty Flamingo base 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 11″; Crumb Cake 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″; Flirty Flamingo 2 5/8″ x 2 5/8″, Whisper White 2 3/8″ x 2 3/8″, All My Love DSP 1 5/8″ x 4″
- Pieces for inside: Crumb Cake 4″ x 5 1/4″, Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Place Flirty Flamingo card base on Stampin’ Trimmer with 4 1/4″ at top, place left side at 3″ mark and cut from 5/8″ to 3″
- Flip card stock over and place the 11″ side at top at 3″ mark and cut from 5/8″ to 3″ – you have now created the corner piece
- Push the corner away towards the back of the card and square it up. Then burnish the fold.
- Add a Glue Dot to the bottom left of the folded piece to secure to card front
- Ink up the small flower with Flirty Flamingo classic ink and stamp randomly on Whisper White focal layer. Ink up small leaf with Soft Seafoam classic ink and stamp randomly
- Ink up sentiment with Lovely Lipstick classic ink and stamp over background stamped images
- Add DSP to side of card. Mat the layers for the corner fold and adhere to card
- Ink up floral images with Flirty Flamingo and stamp on inside Whisper White piece
- Ink up coordinating leaf stamp with Soft Seafoam and stamp over flowers
- Adhere layers and complete the card
All of these items to make this card can be purchased in my online store HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and shopping with me. Happy crafting!