There are only 3 more days left for Sale-A-Bration and today’s card is made with the Happy Birthday To You free set (with a $60 (taxes and shipping not included) purchase). It’s the perfect stamp set to have on hand for all the birthday cards that we need throughout the year.
I have several birthdays coming up in April and I’ll definitely be using this set for my cards. In today’s card I’ve used my favorite color, Flirty Flamingo. I also used the Stone 3D Embossing Folder part of another Sale-A-Bration item, Power of Hope Bundle. This item can be redeemed with a $120 purchase (taxes and shipping not included).
I used the sentiments for the inside of the card.
Here are the details to make this card.
- Whisper White 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed with Stone 3D Embossing Folder, adhere to card front
- Whisper White scrap stamp image with Sahara Sand classic ink, color flowers with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo Blends, leaves with Light and Dark Old Olive Blends, cake stand with Ivory Blend and outline the cake with Light Smoky Slate Blends; centres of lowers with Light Daffodil Delight Blends
- Cut image using 4th largest Stitched Rectangle dies
- Cut a 15″ of 3/8″ Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon and color with Light Flirty Flamingo Blends, fold across back of stamped image and secure with tape
- Add dimensionals to back of stamped image and adhere to card front
- Color Basic Pearls with Dark Flirty Flamingo Blends and add to focal image to complete card front
- Stamp sentiments on inside of card with Flirty Flamingo classic ink
The supplies to make this card are all available in my online store HERE. Order online or email me with your order. If placing your order online, please use HOST CODE HJJZUQCK and receive a free gift from me. If your order is $200, do not use the Host Code and claim your Stampin’ Rewards.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!