I recently received this stamp set and co-ordinating Apple Builder punch- yes an Apple builder punch that can be used for pumpkins as the stamp set has images for and apple and pumpkin! I recently shared a pdf tutorial for my newsletter subscribers for an apple card and I wanted to share this cute pumpkin card with you.
I just noticed that I made not one but two BOO BOOs! Can you tell what they are?
Let’s make the card:
- Card base: Whisper White 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie layer – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 3″ and scrap Whisper White Thick card stock
Putting it together:
- Emboss the Pumpkin Pie mat with the Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder
- Cut the scrap 5 1/4″ x 3″ Whisper White card stock with the largest Stitched Nested Labels die, then emboss with the Subtle embossing folder
- Using the pumpkin stamp, stamp two pumpkins, the stem and leave with Black Memento ink and punch out with the apple builder punch
- Using the light and dark Pumpkin Pie Blends color the pumpkins and stamp the face with Black Memento ink, color stem with Crumb Cake Light and Dark Blends and the leaf with Light and Dark Old Olive blends
- Punch a piece of Halloween DSP with the apple builder punch and stamp the face on it
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Whisper White and flag it
- Assemble the card by adhering the Pumpkin Pie mat onto the card base with Multipurpose Liquid glue, then add the Whisper White focal piece
- Position the first pumpkin at the bottom of the focal piece and pop up with dimensionals
- Layer the other two pumpkins by attaching a glue dot at the bottom of the pumpkins and dimensions at the top
- Add stem and leaf
- Pop up the sentiment with a dimensional on the straight side and a glue dot on the flag end
- Add the embellishments to complete the card (those are retired embellishments)
- You’re done!
Did you catch my boo boos? The leaf is for an apple and I forgot to stamp the pumpkin image on the DSP before punching it out. Got too excited making these cards – 😆
Also a tip for adding the stem to the pumpkin or the apple. The stem for the pumpkin should have the wider part at the top of the pumpkin and the thin part is at the top of the apple.
To purchase the items to make this card, please shop my online store HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!