A clean and simple card using the Hello Beautiful stamp set and co-ordinating Beautiful Shapes dies is today’s card share.
I also used the Perfectly Penciled and Pattern Party Designer Series Paper for the die cuts. The basic black panel was embossed with the retired Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder to add some texture.
- Basic White: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, scrap for frame
- Basic Black: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for panel, 5 1/4″ x 7/8″ for inside strip
- DSP: Die cut three different patterns using the fourth largest Beautiful Shapes dies, 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ strip to mat on Basic Black strip; 2 1/4″ x 6″ of DSP for envelope flap
- Line up third largest hexagon die on the right hand side of the Basic Black panel
- Die cut the Basic White frame using the second and third largest dies. This will give you the frame for the black cut out and also the sentiment piece.
Assembling the card:
- Emboss the Basic Black panel after cutting out the hexagon with the embossing folder
- Position the Basic White frame around the opening; insert the cut out Basic Black hexagon into the opening
- Arrange DSP hexagons on black panel, stamp sentiment on Basic White hexagon that was cut out from the frame and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals; add embellishments
- Assemble Basic Black strip and DSP strip and adhere to bottom portion on the inside of the card
- Line up CSP on envelope flap, adhere and trim off excess
Thanks for stopping by on a beautiful fall day and happy crafting!