I just love how this card turned out – clean and simple with an awesome technique. I’ve had the Big Shot Embossing mats sitting in my craft room since last year when they were first introduced in the Annual Catalogue unopened.
As usual, I tend to go overboard buying many of the new accessories and get overwhelmed with all the goodies that some of them are forgotten. I decided to pull out the embossing mats and made this card using the Hey Love stamp set, also sitting unopened for quite some time :(.
I have seen many samples using the embossing mats with dies and wanted to try it and I just love this card! Let’s make it!
- Stamps: Hey Love
- Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
- Ink: Tuxedo Black, Real Red Blends, Basic Black Blends
- Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Embossing Mats
- Cut Whisper White card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Cut Basic Black 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Centre fourth and fifth largest Rectangle Stitched framelits on 3 3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White card stock. Secure with removable tape
- Create sandwich for embossing from bottom:
- Big Shot Platform
- Cutting Pad
- Flip prepared card stock with dies upside down and place on cutting pad
- Blue mat from Embossing Mats
- White plate from Embossing Mats
- Roll through Big Shot
- Stamp images and color with blends
- Assemble layers and you’re done!
The card is just stinkin’ cute!
TODAY the second Sale-A-Bration release is available! Shop for all your Stampin’ Up! in my online store RIGHT HERE!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!