Stampin’ Up! issued the following regarding the possibility of an inventory shortage on holiday inventory:
There is always a risk of products selling out without enough time to reorder and restock inventory before a catalog lifecycle is over. When this does happen, it is usually caused by a higher-than-forecasted demand. However, as we upgraded our inventory management system, there were system communication issues with the current holiday catalog and we have just determined that several products are at high risk of early depletion.
We want to share the list of products with you now so you can plan accordingly for the coming weeks. We have also indicated with an asterisk which of these products will carry over into a future catalog. Although we don’t normally share this information so early, we feel it will be useful as you update your plans for the remainder of this catalog.These products are running low due to the identified system communication problem.
These products are running low due to the identified system communication problem.
- SNOWFLAKES & STARS WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147819)
- SANTA’S SIGNPOST FRAMELITS DIES (item 147911)
- CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147807)
- ALPINE SPORTS THINLITS DIES (item 147916)
- SINCERELY SANTA PROJECT KIT (item 148029)
- FESTIVE FARMHOUSE COTTON TWINE (item 147888)
- 5/8″ STRIPED BURLAP TRIM (item 147889)
- DETAILED LEAVES THINLITS DIES (item 147921)
- IN THE WOODS FRAMELITS DIES (item 147919)*
- DETAILED DEER THINLITS DIES (item 147915)*
- GALVANIZED BUTTONS (item 147891)
- GALVANIZED CLIPS (item 147806)
- TAKEOUT THINLITS DIES (item 147927)
- SWIRLS & CURLS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 147923)*
- TRANQUIL TIDE 1/4″ VELVET RIBBON (item 147802)
- REAL RED 3/8″ MIXED SATIN RIBBON (item 147894)
- MERRY CHRISTMAS THINLITS DIES (item 147912)*
- FARMHOUSE FRAMELITS DIES (item 147922)
We don’t know when these products will go out of stock, but it’s possible some may run out as early as next week.
We are working to fix the system communication errors to avoid similar problems in the future. Thank you for your patience.
If you have any questions, please contact me.