I recently noticed an adorable stamp set that is great for a beginner stamper. I find that it is a great compliment to the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. The Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and dies are in the new catalogue coming out on June 3 but unfortunately, this little gem is retiring and will no longer be available after tomorrow!
It’s such a sweet set and comes with 6 stamps, 3 of which are sentiments.
For the inside of the card, I decided to use a Petal Pink mat to co-ordinate with the front and just added a strip of the Magnolia Lane DSP.
The card was so quick to make and perfect for a beginning stamper – a great gift idea for someone you know who may be interested in stamping (early Christmas gift shopping :))
I used the die from the Stitched So Sweetly dies but the sentiment piece can simply be cut to size with a paper trimmer.
- Basic Black card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Petal Pink mats: 5 1/8″ x 3 5/8″ for front, 5 1/4″ x 4″ for inside
- DSP: 5″ x 3 1/2″ for front; 5 1/4″ x 3/4″ for inside
- Whisper White: 3 5/8″ x 2 1/4″ (if not using die)
- Assemble front mats
- Stamp images on Whisper White piece with Memento Black ink, color flower with Petal Pink Blends and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Marker
- Add ribbon across front of mats, pop up Whisper White piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals and add Petal Pink Rhinestones
- Complete inside with Petal Pink mat and DSP strip
My online store is open to shop for this sweet retiring stamp set in my online store HERE FOR LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS BY TOMORROW.