I had so much fun making this side flap trifold card using all the products in the Ornate Garden Suite! The colors are so beautiful incorporating a couple of the new In Colors – Bumblebee and Terracotta Tile. I saw the tutorial for this card at Splitcoaststampers. See the link for the tutorial below.
The card base is Terracotta Tile. Open it up for the first view of the flap card.
Then one more to reveal the trifold.
The tutorial for the cutting instructions for this card can be found HERE.
For my card I cut off 1/2″ for the flap.
Here are the measurements for this card.
- Terracotta Tile for card base as described in the tutorial
- Blushing Bride: Front mat 5″ x 3 3/4″, 5 1/2″ x 4″ for frame, 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ for front die, scraps for flower dies
- DSP: Front mat 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″, Flap mat 4 3/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (2 pieces)
- Create front mats and wrap length of Terracotta Tile and secure at back and adhere to card front
- Cut out Blushing Bride frame with die, stamp sentiment using Early Espresso classic ink and pop up on card front with dimensionals
- Stamp Whisper White pieces as shown in sample with Blushing Bride classic ink, color flowers with Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride markers, and sentiments with Early Espresso classic ink.
- Cut flowers from dies
- For the Blushing Bride frame on the flap, place largest Ornate Layers die on card stock with the top just off the short end of the card stock and roll through Big Shot
- Adhere to Terracotta Tile flap
- Stamp large flower image using Early Espresso on flap DSP
- Complete card with Gilded Gems
The new Annual Catalogue is live.
Shop my online store HERE for the supplies used for today’s and all your stamping needs.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!