I’m sharing one of the bundles from the Ornate Garden Suite today. I used the Ornate Style for my card and I believe we are seeing a preview of one of the new In Colors as one of the colors listed in the gorgeous Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper is described as Bumblebee!
I chose Mint Macaron for my card base with a Whisper White mat along with one of the Ornate Garden DSP sheets that features the Bumblebee shade.
I stamped the flower from the stamp set on the inside of the card and added the two corner stamps and some of the new Gilded Gems.
- Mint Macaron card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White card stock 2 pieces 5 1/4″ x 4″, scrap for sentiment
- Ornate Garden DSP 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Adhere DSP mat to Whisper White mat, position Stitched Rectangle die (second smallest) to the right of the layers and run through Big Shot
- Place on card front and mark with pencil the outline of the rectangle then cut out rectangle on the card front with Stitched Rectangle die
- Wrap a length of ribbon on the left hand side of the card through the opening of the rectangle and the side of the card and tie a bow with the green ribbon, adhere to mat with a glue dot
- Affix the Whisper White mat to the inside of the card and use pencil to mark opening to stamp flower image. Stamp image with Memento Black ink and color with Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends , Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend and So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker
- Stamp corner stamps using Mint Macaron classic ink on inside Whisper White mat
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap and cut with the second smallest oval die from the Stitched Shape dies and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add three small gilded gems around flower to complete the card
Shop my store for all the products in the Ornate Garden Suite HERE and be sure to check out all the bargains in the Clearance Rack that was just updated with more clear out items.
Thanks for stopping by on a beautiful sunny afternoon and happy crafting!