Pale Papaya Pansy Patch pop up card. How’s that for alliteration? There are so many Pansy colors when you search on the internet and when I saw a soft peach color that resembled the new Pale Papaya In Color, I chose that shade for today’s pop up card.
I have been wanting to make one of these cards for a long while but was looking for the right set that would work for me for this card.
Pansy Patch and the co-ordinating Pansy Dies are one of the bundles in the new Annual Catalogue that just launched yesterday. It looks like it is already one of the most popular bundles in the catalogue.
The card base is Calypso Coral with co-ordinating DSP from the Pansy Petals designer papers. The pansies are stamped with Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya classic ink, with the leaves stamped with Soft Sea Foam and Soft Succulent. They are cut out with the Pansy Dies. The centre of the pansies is Daffodil Delight also cut out with one of the dies.
The sentiment strip is a piece of Pale Papaya cut using the rectangle die from the Hydrangea Dies. I cut a butterfly from the Brilliant Wings dies from Daffodil Delight and used one of the Blending Brushes to sponge around the edges with Calypso Coral classic ink. I added a two of the Pale Papaya 2021-2022 In Color jewels to it and attached it with a glue dot to the sentiment piece.
- Calypso Coral: Card Base 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ score at 2 3/4″, Middle panel 2″ x 4 1/2″, score at 1/2″, 2 1/4″, 4″, Sentiment panel 1 1/4″ x 6 1/2″, score at 1/2″ and 6″
- DSP: 4 1/8″ x 2 5/8 (cut two), 1 7/8″ x 1 5/8″ (cut two), 5 1/4″ x 1 1/8″
- Pale Papaya: 4 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ for sentiment
- Daffodil Delight scrap for butterfly
- Whisper White: 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″ (cut two for back of card to sign card), scraps for stamping pansies and leaves
Visit my online store to shop new product from the catalogue HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!