It’s a bittersweet moment as we will have to say goodbye to some of our favourites from the Mini Catalogue. I will miss the Parisian Beauty stamp set and the gorgeous Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper as they will also be gone on June 2.
Stampin’ Up! used to have Brushed Gold and Brush Silver card stock and I kept whatever stock I had left after it retired. I used some of the Brushed Gold to cut out the Eiffel Tower and the other two dies.
The card base is Pool Party. I embossed a piece of the Pool Party with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. The embossing folder will be carried over to the Annual Catalogue.
- Pool Party – Card Base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, 5 3/8″ x 3 1/4″ for Parisian Flourish embossed piece
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP – 1″ x 5 3/8″
- Brushed Gold – Eiffel Tower 5 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ , scraps for flourish and merci (alternate choice Gold Foil)
- Emboss Pool Party piece with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder
- Cut die pieces
- Line up embossed Pool Party piece with strip of DSP and secure at back with a piece of scotch tape
- Cut approximately 6 1/4″ of Petal Pink 1/4″ Metallic Edge Ribbon and fold over the join and secure ends at back with scotch tape
- Adhere embossed Pool Party piece and DSP strip to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Complete card by adhering flourish and sentiment to front of card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhering Mini Dimensionals to back of Eiffel Tower and placing on card front
Save 10% with the Parisian Bundle that will be retiring on June 2. Don’t forget the lovely Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Paper and Petal Pink 1/4″ Metallic Edge ribbon as they will also be leaving us. Shop my online store for these items RIGHT HERE – OPEN 24/7.
Thank you for stopping by on a beautiful spring day. Keep well, keep safe and happy crafting!