I spent a relaxing morning recently making this card. I enjoy coloring as I find it very relaxing and if you like to color, then this Petal Passion DSP from the Petal Passion Suite is a must for you.
I also love Vellum and after coloring the DSP, I added a layer of Vellum to soften the colors and added the sentiments from the Celebrate You Thinlits from Sale-A-Bration. Here’s how I put the card together:
- Cut Soft Sky card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Cut Black Card stock 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Cut DSP 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Cut Vellum card stock 5 1/8″ ” x 3 5/8″, score at 4 7/8″
- Cut out the You and Amazing with the Celebrate You Thinlits on Black card stock
- With the Stampin’ Blends, add color to the floral images with the following Blends:
- Old Olive
- Daffodil Delight
- Calypso Coral
- Pink Pirouette
- Real Red
- After coloring in the images, use the Light Pool Party Blend to color in all the background white spaces
Putting it together:
- Fold over the score line on the Vellum piece. Add adhesive to the small fold strip and adhere to the back of the DSP from at the top.
- Add a glue dot to the centre of the yellow flower and then press the Vellum piece over the DSP
- Adhere the DSP/Vellum layer onto the Black card stock
- Add a strip of Pool Party seam binding over the lower portion of the panel and secure on the back
- Adhere to card front
- Adhere the thinlit pieces to the front of the card and stamp the words from Amazing you under the You
- Complete the card with a Yellow Glitter enamel dot to the centre of the yellow flower to hide the glue dot
You can make this card too! To purchase the items for today’s project, SHOP MY ONLINE STORE HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!