I like making easel cards and have made several different “styles” but not a side easel one and today’s card is a side easel made with the Love What You Do stamp set.
I’m also very happy that Flirty Flamingo is part of the Color Revamp and has now joined the Brights family collection and used that for color palette.
Here are the supplies and directions to make this card.
- Stamp Sets: Love What You Do, Touches of Texture
- Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
- Ink: Black Memento, Bluhing Bride
- Other: White Twine, Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
- Flirty Flamingo card : 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, 2 3/8″ x 4 1/2″, score at 1/2″ and 2 1/2″
- Whisper White card stock: 2 pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″; 2 1/8″ x 3 3/4″
- Blushing Bride card stock: 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8″
- Stamp floral image on 2 1/8″ x 3 3/4″ Whisper White with Black Memento ink; stamp flower back with Blushing Bride ink and stamp small texture over image piece with Blushing Bride ink
- Stamp larger background stamp from Touches of Texture over one of 5 1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White card stock with Blushing Bride ink
- Ink sentiment with Black Memento ink and stamp on front panel
- Crease score lines on 2 3/8″ x 4 1/2″ Flirty Flamingo card stock and fold small strip over top of Whisper White panel. Apply adhesive to the tab and secure to left hand side of Whisper White panel
- Adhere focal image onto 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ Blushing Bride card stock
- Centre on Flirty Flamingo strip and add adhesive to the lower portion of the Blushing Bridge/Whisper White panel and adhere to lower portion of strip
- Adhere the whole Whisper White panel with the easel onto the card front
- Push easel strip to middle of the card and adhere the
- Stamp flower image on lower left hand corner on other 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White card, ink up petals with Blushing Bride, adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!