I have been seeing many of these Pinwheel Tower cards that I thought I’d hop on the bandwagon to make one using the Elegantly Said stamp set and co-ordinating Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper.
For the card base I chose Basic Gray card stock with Very Vanilla for the mats. On the card front I stamped images from the Elegantly Said stamp set with Versamark and embossed with Silver embossing powder. I added a Very Vanilla Stitched Rectangle panel for writing a message.
As you turn the card around, this is the second section of the card. I die cut one of the leaves from the Sunflower dies in Highland Heather.
Turn the card around again and I die cut the butterflies with the Brilliant Wings dies.
And the last turn has another of the die cuts from the Sunflower dies.
Silver Metallic Pearls are added to the butterflies and sentiment panel to complete the card.
- Basic Gray: Card Base: 5 3/4″ x 4 1/4, score along 5 3/4″ side at 3/4″ , 1 1/2″, 2 1/4″ and 3″
- Very Vanilla: Panels: 4″ x 2 1/2″ (4 pieces); Smaller Panels: 4″ x 1 3/4″ (4 pieces), Scrap for Stitched Rectangle die cut (3rd smallest die)
- Highland Heather: Scraps for butterfly and leaf die cuts
- DSP: 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (3 pieces), 3 3/4″ x 3/4″ strip; 3 3/4″ x 1 1/2″ (3 pieces) different pattern
- Crease the score lines and fold over to form a square and the core of the card
- Apply adhesive and adhere to secure the square
- Add each panel to the square to form the pinwheel
- Complete your card with your decorations
Visit my online store here for the products to make your own Pinwheel Tower card.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!