So Many Snowflakes Dies was part of the Snowflake Wishes bundle from last year. Snowflake Wishes and the So Many Snowflakes die are current in the Annual Catalogue but not as a bundle. I keep my bundles together and the snowflake dies are perfect for today’s card featuring the Picture This Dies. There are a few standalone dies in the Annual Catalogue and this is one of them. In the Picture This die set, there is one die that cuts out stitched circles and the other cuts three stitched rectangles. The circles are perfect to use with the Bokeh technique too!
I used the circle die on a sheet of the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series paper from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalogue and the Polished Pink sheet of the 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum to die cut the snowflakes. The sentiment is from Poinsettia Petals.
On the inside of the card I added a strip of the DSP and added a snowflake.
- Card Base: Mint Macaron cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″, strip 3/4″ x 4″
- Mats: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (cut 2, one for mat for DSP and the other for inside of card); scrap to die cut largest circle from Picture This die
- In Color Shimmer Vellum (Polished Pink sheet) – small strip for die cutting snowflakes
Assembling the card:
- Die cut the DSP with the Picture This die
- Die cut a piece of Whisper White for the largest circle
- Die cut the two small snowflakes from the Polished Pink In Color Shimmer Vellum
- Adhere the DSP to one of the Whisper White mats and then adhere the snowflakes in the circles with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Use the reverse side of the largest circle and position it in the same size circle and adhere
- Stamp image on large Whisper White circle die cut using Polished Pink classic ink and adhere with dimensionals
- Complete inside of card with Whisper White panel, DSP strip and snowflake
- Finish card by adding Opal Rounds to small snowflakes and sentiment
Shop my online store for supplies to make this card and earn a free Sale-A-Bration item with a minimum purchase of $60 (not including taxes and shipping).
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!