The inspiration for the colors for today’s card came to me this morning while I was watching the weather report on one of our local television stations. The weather person had on a navy skirt and pink top and it reminded me that I have always wanted to make a card with those colors and this is the result. This card can be for a little girl or little boy baby.
I also love gingham so I got to incorporate the navy gingham ribbon onto the card and I’m embarrassed to say that I finally (!) used my Stamparatus! Oh my goodness, I love it! I used the Ruffled Embossing Folder for the Blushing Bride panel as it reminded me of waves. Sometimes we have too many toys and can’t play with all of them, right?
Let’s make the card.
- Stamps: Swirly Bird, Baby Bear
- Paper: Night of Navy, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
- Ink: Night of Navy, Blushing Bride
- Accessories: Stamparatus, Ruffled Embossing Folder, 1/2″ Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Adhesive
- Night of Navy card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Blushing Bride card stock 5 1/4″ x 4″ and embossed with Ruffled Embossing Folder, 2 3/8″ x 3 1/4″
- Whisper White card stock 5 1/4″ x 4″ for inside, 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Stamp images on 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ Whisper White using Stamparatus
- Layer focal image card stock pieces, tie a length of ribbon around focal image and make a knot
- Assemble the card, popping up the focal image on card front with dimensionals
- You’re done!
Don’t forget Bonus Days available only to August 31 – buy $60 of product and receive a $6 Bonus Code for redemption in September.
If you want to make today’s card and don’t have all the supplies, please shop my online store HERE.
Please use Host Code: H3ZHHTZJ
Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!