A bright and sunny card to share with you today as we experience beautiful bright and sunny days this week.
I made a tri fold card with the Flowers for Every Season DSP and love how it turned out.
The Magenta Madness In Color is toned down in this photo but IRL it is very bright and beautiful.
Remove the belly band and the panels fold out with room to write your greeting in the larger white panel.
- Whisper White: Card Base 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, Folded panel 4 1/4″ x 9″, score at 1″, 2″, 4″, 6″, scrap for sentiment
- Magenta Madness: Panel 4″ x 5 1/4″, emboss with Tasteful Textures embossing folder, 1 1/4″ x 9″ for belly band, scrap for scallop circle
- Flowers for Every Season DSP: 3/4″ x 4″, 1 3/4″ x 4″, 2 3/4″ x 4″,
- Stamp sentiment from Sending You Thoughts (SAB set) on scrap Whisper White and cut out scallop circle (1 1/2″) with Layering Circle dies
- Cut out Magenta Madness scallop circle (1 3/4″) with Layering Circle dies,
- Assemble panels
- Wrap belly band around card and gently fold sides over leaving room to slide band off card easily. Place join in front and secure with adhesive
- Pop sentiment on top of scallop circle with dimensionals and adhere onto belly band over the join.
BONUS COUPON CODES ends tomorrow! Earn a $6 coupon from Stampin’ Up! with a purchase of $60 (not including S&) to redeem in August.
All of the supplies to make today’s card are available in my online store HERE.
Thanks for stopping by on another beautiful day and happy crafting!