We made this card at my Coffee and Cards stamp session using the “got-to-have” Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Painted Seasons. Do you think Stampin’ Up! will carry it over to the Annual Catalogue? If not, it is one stamp set you want to redeem with Sale-A-Bration rewards.
We used a technique that has been around for some time and Painted Seasons is ideal to bring this technique back for this card.
Do you live in the South Surrey/White Rock area? You can join me every other Tuesday for Coffee and Cards. The next session will be on Tuesday, March 29. Email me for more information.
I love the colors in this card too! You can make it and here’s how.
- Stamps: Painted Seasons, Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Paper: Highland Heather, Whisper White
- Ink: Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories: 1 3/8″ Circle punch, 1 3/4″ Scallop circle punch, Share What You Love Pearls, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Highland Heather 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, 3 1/4″ for card base; 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/2″, 3″ x 4 1/4″ and 2″ x 3 1/4″
- Layer the three pieces of Whisper White, adding some removable adhesive between layers to keep the layers secure
- Stamp the various images over the layers, overlapping the layers
- Mat the Highland Heather mats behind the Whisper White mats making sure to line up the images
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Whisper White and punch out with 1 3/8″ Circle punch and adhere to the Highland Heather piece punched using the 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle punch
- Pop up on card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and add some Share What You Love pearls
- You’re done!
To purchase the supplies for today’s card, shop my online store HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!