At our Stamp Club we used the Under My Umbrella bundle that has the Umbrella Builder punch and the Under My Umbrella stamp set to make today’s share.
We started with a Coastal Cabana card base, I absolutely love this color as it gives a nice fresh look. The DSP is from the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalogue.
We added a Whisper White layer for the inside of the card and stamped the small flower cluster and added a strip at the bottom.
- Coastal Cabana 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ for card base; scrap for 2nd largest die
- Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 4″ for embossed layer and inside of card; scrap for 3rd largest die, scraps for stamping umbrella, umbrella handle and two flower images
- Follow your Art DSP 2 1/2″ square and cut on the diagonal, 3/4″ x 4″ for inside
- Emboss one of the Whisper White pieces with Basket Weave embossing folder and adhere to card front
- Adhere two Follow your Art DSP to two corners
- Cut out Coastal Cabana (second largest die) and Whisper White (third largest die) with Stitched So Sweetly dies
- Stamp umbrella on Follow your Art DSP and umbrella handle on Whisper White and punch out with Umbrella Builder punch
- Stamp two flowers, one large and one small, on Whisper White and color with Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape and Melon Mambo markers and cut out with Paper Snips
- Adhere Coastal Cabana piece to card front
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White die cut and adhere umbrella with Stampin’ Dimensions, add umbrella handle and place cut flowers in umbrella
- Complete inside of card by stamping small flower and coloring with Markers, add strip at bottom.
Purchase the bundle and save 10%, it’s a great bundle with many cute images and flowers. Shop for all your stamping needs IN MY ONLINE STORE. A $50 purchase earns you a butterfly in my Customer Loyalty Program. Increase your order to $60 and choose your favourite Sale-a-Bration item.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!