Today is the start of the 15% Discount on select Designer Series Papers and I am sharing with you today a card using the Fresh As a Daisy DSP which is one being offered at the discount.
The Chasing Daisies bundle has both the stamp set and co-ordinating dies.
After assembling the card, I made a belly band to secure the card. For the focal point on the belly band, I stamped one large daisy and two smaller ones. The outline is stamped in Moody Mauve and the flower petals in Bubble Bath (my two favorite colors!). These flowers were then die cut with the matching dies. I used Wild Wheat for the leaves as it is one of the co-ordinating colors in the package of DSP. For the leaves, I used the large die that has 3 flowers and some leaves. As I only needed some leaves, I used a small piece of the Wild Wheat card stock to die cut a few of the leaves. The flowers and leaves are then arranged on a Moody Mauve circle that was punched out using the 2″ Circle Punch. The flower arrangement was attached to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered to the centre of the belly band with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On the inside I added the sentiment from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set and stamped it with Moody Mauve classic ink and added a strip of the DSP on the bottom.
As a final touch I glitzed it up a bit using the Wink of Stella on the flowers.
- Moody Mauve: Card Base – 5 1/2″ x 11″, score at 3 3/8″ on both sides; lay out the card base and make a pencil mark on both side of the card base at 1 1/2″. Make another tick mark at 1″ at the bottom of the card base on both sides. Line up the score line at 3 3/8″ at the top of the card base to the 1 1/2″ pencil mark on the side of the card base and cut. Then line up the point of the cut on the side to the 1″ mark at the bottom edge of the card base. Repeat this for the other side and this will form the angled gatefolds.
- Belly Band – 1 1/4″ x 9″ 1/2, score at 2 1/2″ on one end; Circle – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Wild Wheat: Scraps for die cutting leaves
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside; scraps for flowers
- DSP: 3 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ (2); 3/4″ x 4″ for inside. Make a tick mark at 1 1/2″ with a pencil on the right hand side, then make a tick mark at 1″ on the bottom of the DSP. If you want the same pattern on the front for the gatefold, place the patterns facing each other before cutting. Place DSP in Paper Trimmer lining up the top left corner in the cutting track and the 1 1/2″ pencil mark on the side and cut. Once this cut is made, line up the point on the right side of the DSP to the 1″ pencil mark on the bottom of the DSP and cut.
- Adhere the DSP to the front gatefolds and complete the card as described above.
Stampin’ Up! 15% Discount on Select Designer Series Paper starts today until June 30!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you and your customers can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from our new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives. Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Here are the details of the sale:
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. .
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives.
Click HERE to view the Designer Series Paper available in this promotion.
My online store is available 24/7 for you to shop for the supplies to make today’s card and take advantage of the 15% discount on the select Designer Series Paper. Shop my store HERE using the Host Code JH3JCEY7. If your order is $75+ (not including taxes and shipping) you will receive a free gift from me.
If your order is more than $200 please do not use the Host Code and collect your own Stampin’ Rewards. You will still receive the free gift from me.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!