The July-December 2021 Mini catalogue has been in full swing since August 3 with many “must haves” together with the new Sale-A-Bration period for August – September. One of my favorites in the Sale-A-Bration offerings is the Level 2 Delicate Dahlias stamp set. I was looking for a stamp set with an outline image to demonstrate the emboss resist technique to my team and this was perfect for it.
Using the outline image, I demonstrated the technique and made this card, using Polished Pink and Daffodil Delight.
After using the outline image, I thought the solid image would also be a good choice to show the same technique. The colors for this card are Calypso Coral and Granny Apple Green.
For this technique you will need
- An embossing buddy (retired) or any anti-static tool
- Versamark Ink
- White embossing powder
- Heat Tool
- Blending brushes or sponges or sponge daubers
- Inks of your choice
Emboss Resist Technique:
- Rub the embossing buddy over the card stock panel for the image
- Stamp the images randomly on the card stock
- Sprinkle the embossing powder over the stamped images
- Heat with heat tool to set the embossing powder
- Using your Blending brush pick up the selected ink colors and sponge over the images. I start off the card stock panel with a circular motion and gradually add the ink color over the panel.
- Continue adding color to the panel until you achieve the result you want
- Use a paper towel and rub over the panel to remove excess ink and
- You just did the emboss resist technique!
Be sure to check out all the items being offered in Sale-A-Bration. Level 1 items are available with a spend of $60 (not including taxes and shipping). You can choose the Delicate Dahlias Sale-A-Bration with a spend of $120 (not including taxes and shipping) to make your emboss resist cards. Shop the new Mini, Annual Catalogue and SAB in my online store here.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!