I saw a sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and was late in posting it to their challenge but I wanted to share it with you today.
This was their sketch.
My card base is Night of Navy with a layer of Petal Pink embossed with the Tufted 3D embossing folder.
The panel pieces are Night of Navy and the Perennial Essence DSP. I added the sentiment from Floral Essence cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Night of Navy: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ for card base, 1 3/4″ x 5″ and 1 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ for panel pieces, scrap for sentiment layer
- Petal Pink: 5 1/4″ x 4″ for embossed layer, scrap for sentiment
- Perennial Essence DSP: 1 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ and 1 3/8″ x 4 5/8″,
- Emboss Petal Pink card with Tufted 3D embossing folder and add to card base
- Assemble two panels of card stock and DSP and add to card front
- Stamp sentiment with Night of Navy classic ink on Petal Pink scrap and cut out with Layering Circles Framelits
- Cut Night of Navy scrap with scallop Layering Circles Framelits and adhere to sentiment layer
- Pop up with dimensionals on card front
- Add Basic Pearls to complete card
If you like that Perennial Essence DSP – look at the special that Stampin’ Up! will be offering starting SEPTEMBER 4!
They are bringing back the buy 3 and get 1 free DSP special starting that will run from September 4 to 30.
Here are the papers available during this promotion and note the Pressed Petal Specialty Designer Papers are on this list. There are no limits for this special – order as many as you wish for all your stamping projects.
Circle the 4th of September on your calendars for this great sale and the launch of the Holiday Catalogue!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!