Fun fold cards are so much fun to make and today’s card is a double point fold card with the beautifull Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper in the Annual Catalogue. with one of the co-ordinating colors being Blackberry Bliss, I chose that for my card base. The DSP is part of the Perennial Essence Suite.
A co-ordinating product in this suite is the Perennial Essence 12″ x 12″ Vellum card stock, Perennial Flower Punch and Perennial Essence Floral Centres which have been incorporated in this card.
Here are the details for this card:
- Blackberry Bliss 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, scrap for largest Scallop oval from Layering Oval dies
- Petal Pink 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap for third largest oval from Layering Oval dies
- Perennial Essence DSP 4″ x 3″ (2 pieces). Place 3″ side at the top of score board, score at 1″, fold over score and fold one corner of the 4″ side to the centre of the score line, repeat with the other corner to form a triangle, crease well to form a crisp folds. Add some adhesive to the inside of the folds to secure
- Add adhesive to the 1″ portion of the the triangle piece and line up with the 4″ side of the Petal Pink card stock – repeat on other end.
- Stamp floral image from Floral Essence stamp set twice with Blackberry Bliss ink on strip of pink vellum – let dry, then punch out with Perennial Flower punch
- Stamp sentiment from Beautiful Moments on Petal Pink oval and layer onto Blackberry Bliss scallop oval
- Layer punched flower and add adhesive to centres for form flower, complete with Floral Centre
- Secure one end of the oval piece to one of the triangle points
- Add Petal Pink rhinestones to complete card
Shop my online store HERE for these products to make this card. Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!