Have you tried these DistINKtive stamp sets? There are several in the Annual Catalogue and the Holiday Catalogue and each time I stamp an image from one of the sets, I am awed by the beautiful texture from them. Some of the other DistINKtive stamp sets are Healing Hugs, Bokeh Dots, Stylish Christmas and Seize the Day.
I used the Wishing You Well for today’s card.
I started with a Whisper White card base using Poppy Parade as the accent color.
- Stamps: Wishing You Well
- Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade
- Ink: Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade
- Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Subtle embossing folder (love, love, love it!), Classic Label punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals
LET’S MAKE IT!
- Cut Whisper White to regular A2 card size – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Cut Poppy Parade card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″, emboss with Subtle embossing folder
- Stamp wheat image on scrap Whisper White with Granny Apple Green ink, cut out using second largest oval framelit
- Stamp bow on scrap Whisper White and cut out with Paper Snips
- Adhere oval to Poppy Parade with dimensionals and pop up bow with mini dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Whisper White using Poppy Parade ink and punch out with Classic Labe punch and adhere to card front with mini dimensionals
- Adhere completed card front to card base
My online store is open 24/7 for you RIGHT HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.